PLOTTING - Mapping Stone.
condition.To justify or support it's
clarity grade.Clouds inside diamond don't
need to be plotted just a comment on the bottom of certificate, ALSO bearding
can be mentioned by comments.WHEN DO WE PLOT STONES?
- After clarity grade is MADE.
- Before color grade.
- Your stone is put next to master stones (5 stones).
WHAT TO PLOT:
- Grade setters, makes a difference to it's clarity.
- In Class, Plot only inclusions, but plot blemishes if it identifies stone easily.
- Blemishes except Naturals (no occurrence and Extra Facets a window that is not plotted).
- Bearding is not plotted, except when bearding is grade setter.
- DO NOT Plot Reflections ( not also commented on in comments.
- Plot only when grade setter reflection.
- Do not plot Tweezer reflections
- Do not plot Dust
- Do not plot Laser inscribed #'s
- ( GIA # on girdle 12345 EXAMPLE) Put only under comments Ex:"inscription presents Laser Inscribed "GIA. then the number 12345"