To become familiar with diamond priceWork in the jewelry
- To the public - tell the stone price
- To the trade - "price per carat"
Prices for upgraded goods
- Parcel Price - Per Carat Price for entire parcel
<AVERAGE VARIOUS QUALITIES> , LEAST EXPENSIVE OF PARCEL
Fun TIP: Small stones usually in parcel paper.
2. *PICK PRICE - Higher price per carat if you pick from parcel. This is the highest price.
3. STRAIGHT CUT - Quantity you need is separated out without assessing qualities based on parcel price.
*Largest price difference for color break between F color and G color grades.
*Typical MAKE - Often quoted on price lists, prices usually based on class 2 stones (one worse than class one) stones (diamonds).